pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

OOTD - Emerald




 Dress - Zara (found a listing on ebay for it in black, keep checking for it in green, some similar dresses - 1,2)// Bag - House of Fraser (similar here, In colour zebra)// Heels -Asos


I first saw this dress on the Zara website and when I noticed it was out of stock I wasn't having it, I had already fallen in love with it and when I love an Item I will go to great lengths to find it !! I checked my local Zara store and they had sold out there also, I asked 2 friends in other towns to look... and still no luck, I even considered ordering it from the American Zara website and somehow getting it to England
 (Yes I know I sound like a mad person but I really needed this dress!!). 
It's typical me going on these little clothes hunts anyway, once when I was younger I managed to get my parents to drive me to a random place which was around 3 hours away to get some shoes which were only in stock at that shop.

Anyway back to the dress, I finally found it on ebay for more than it was in the shops but I wasn't going to complain, I was just relieved I found it. Annoyingly about a week later there was one in my size in my local Zara GRR !! This dress is perfect for warm weather, from holidays to garden parties. I like how the dress underneath shows through the chiffon overlay and the colour is gorgeous and striking, it would definitely need to be worn with a plain neutral blazer although in my head I can also see it working with a patterned blue
blazer (hmmm I may try this out) 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely dress, you look really nice! :)

    http://hdoverhls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dress and it would look fab with a blazer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You look awesome! I love your dress and your bag so much! Everything is just perfect!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much :) ... You blog is amazing I've started following !!
      Misha x

      Delete
  4. Love the color of this dress
    it looks amazing on you!

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :), you have a great blog i'm a follower !!
      Misha x

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x