pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

OOTD - Paisley Blue



Dress - Motel Rocks// Wedges - Matalan (Similar 1 and 2


When the sun comes out the legs come out :).
This sultry paisley blue dress, although very short is so pretty and girly and the style and print is 90s inspired. This is a perfect dress to wear when its hot, I can imagine wearing it to a festival or just for a sunny day in the park. 


They also have it in grey on the Motel Rocks website, but I just love the baby blue colour, it matches    perfectly with the white. Even though I often like the androgynous trend, sometimes its nice to feel flirty and feminine.

 I actually used to hate wedge sandals but they've definitely grown on me (just as long as they aren't to chunky),  I like how they have to ability to make your legs look incredibly long and thin it makes them a staple piece for the summer.

p.s You can get 20% discount at Motel Rocks using the code - mishymoo62



6 comments:

  1. I love that dress, you look absolutely gorgeous! xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty dress!
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! The dress is so nice on you :) and I'm about to order it now but I'm unsure of what size to get? I'm usually a 10 so I don't know whether to order small or medium incase it's too tight/short on me! Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x